There are several ways to get curls without using a press or curling iron:
- Wet the hair and twist it into several twisted strands. Allow it to dry completely before releasing them. This will give you beautiful and natural curls.
- Use a blow dryer with a diffuser to dry your hair. Tilt your head down and use the diffuser, gently massaging your hair to create curls.
- After washing your hair, roll it on top of your head in one or more braids or ponytails and fix them with clips, hairpins. Allow the hair to dry completely before untying them.
- Put some hair mousse and spread it evenly. Then use your fingers to create curls by twisting the hair around your fingers and holding it for a few seconds before letting it go.
- Curl the hair using a round brush and hair dryer. Separate the hair strand by strand and twist them one by one around the brush, heating with the hair dryer for about 15 seconds. Leave the brush strand until it is completely dry before loosening it.
- For more stubborn hair, braid individual strands. Leave it like this until the hair is completely dry. Detangle the braids and use your fingers to shape the curls. Use a fixing spray or gel.
With these methods, you can create beautiful curls without using a press or curling iron.
How to curl with water curling rollers?
Curling with water wave rollers is an easy way to achieve beautiful curls without using a hot press or curling iron. Here are steps you can follow:
- Wash the hair and use a conditioner or mask to nourish it and make it easier to comb.
- Dry the hair with a towel until it remains slightly damp.
- Part the hair into medium-sized sections and apply a little gel or hair mousse to each strand, this will help keep the hair in a curly shape.
- Take a small strand of hair from a section and wrap around the water curler, starting at the tip of the hair and ending at the root.
- Repeat this procedure for all sections of hair, making sure all the curls are curled in the same direction.
- Wait for the hair to dry completely or use the hair dryer on low heat to speed up the drying process.
- When the hair is completely dry, remove the rollers and loosen the curls with your fingers.
- To keep the curls, use a fixing spray or gel.
Depending on the size of the rollers, the curls can be small or large.
With these steps you will create beautiful curly hair that will look natural and beautiful using water curling rollers.