Welcome to the “Hairdressing Salon” lecture – your key to understanding the basics of creating and running a successful hairdressing business. This module is aimed at hairdressers who wish to develop their knowledge of salon management, including furnishings, tools and materials and the important role of staff.
- General Description:
- Concept of the salon: Defining the concept and uniqueness of the salon.
- Target Audience: Identifying the target audience and clientele.
- Location: Selection of suitable location in accordance with business objectives.
- Design and decoration: Enhancing the atmosphere with the help of appropriate design and decoration.
- Furniture: Selection of comfortable and functional furniture for customers and staff.
- Equipment: Purchase of necessary equipment and systems for customer service.
- Cutting and hair care: Selection of high-quality tools for cutting and processing hair.
- Electronics and Appliances: Providing modern technology and appliances to customers.
- Hair products: Using quality products that meet the needs of different hair types.
- Materials for maintaining cleanliness: Application of effective methods for keeping the salon clean and hygienic.
- Training and qualification: Investment in training and development of staff to achieve a high standard of service.
- Command spirit: Building a positive working atmosphere and team spirit in the salon.
The purpose of the lecture is to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills for the effective management of a hair salon, creating an attractive environment for customers and stimulating the professional development of staff. Welcome to the world of successful hairdressing business!
- General description and characteristics
- What is needed?